Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Can I make it?


So a new year races in. Parties and friends and family all to be visited. Then everything settles down and its time to take a look at what I want to accomplish this year. My main goal for 2008 is to finish my current WIP and start querying it. This will be my first venture into the world of agents. I plan to have the ms done by at the very latest, April. However, I tend to be very lenient with my deadlines. Get it ready over the summer and start querying late summer/early fall. Wow, I guess now that I've outlined it, I have to do it! No more procrastinating, no more sabotaging my own progress. Looking back next Decemeber on 2008, I want to say that I reached my goal.
Mandy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, Mandy..you'll make your goal! I believe in you.