Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry, um, something.


Argh. Between writing as much as I can on my WIP and waiting on some big news from my agent (stay tuned,) and trying to keep up with the rest of life. . . I am so not in the holiday spirit this year.


That's never happened before. I *love* the holidays. But this year, I just wish the presents were wrapped, the cards were sent, and the meals were cooked so that I could hole up and write my little heart out.


It's a bummer when your passion turns you into a total grinch, you know?


NBC is showing It's A Wonderful Life on Saturday night . . . maybe that will give me the kick I need to be a little more mistletoe and a little less main-character.

2 comments:

Christina Farley said...

I'm hearing you! Sometimes I just want to hit my writing and think in peace and quiet and forget the rest of the world.

Tia Nevitt said...

That movie is guaranteed to make me just BLUBBER! Thanks for "following" my blog!